thunder

Default OT--Amazing numbers

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 14:58:40 +0000, NOYB wrote:

I believe the intelligence
suggests he had WMD's, and either hid them well or shipped them to Syria
for safe-keeping. You believe the intelligence that suggests that he
didn't have WMD's. Two sides to every coin...

Saddam *had* WMDs. We all know that. The question is what happened to
them, and frankly, I don't know. But I have read the New American Century
policy papers, and I don't want this to turn into some bizarre shell game
where we invade one country after another looking for WMDs *without* ever
seeing any. The reason given for the invasion of Iraq was WMDs and the
threat Iraq posed to us. I would suggest this administration has a duty
to the American people to explain what happened to them, and that duty
hasn't been satisfied by their ever mutating reasons for this war.