Glenn Ashmore

I really need to mesure actual amps because the compressor has a "smart"
variable speed control. I found a 25A 50 mv shunt for $10 so I think I will
go that way.

These little 4 chanel Hobo U12 data loggers are neat. What I plan to do is
record ambient, freezer and fridge temps along with amps used for a week on
a friends boats headed for the Bahamas next month. The interior size and
mechanicals of his refrigeration system are the same as mine but
traditionally foam insulated so that will give me a good baseline. This is
a particularly good opportunity because he is a detail fanatic and plans to
record everything he adds to the box.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com