scullycat

great idea, Dan, thanks
"Dan Krueger" wrote in message
ink.net...
Start with this site: http://www.gpsworldsupply.com find what you like
and google it. You will find dozens of discounters.

How much detail do you want for the car? The Garmin GPSmap 76 (also
available in color) is a great handheld but lacks detailed street
information.

Dan

scullycat wrote:

Hi all,
My husband wants a portable gps for our 18ft.outboard Wellcraft. He also
wants to use it for the car on occasion; but one made for boats
primarily. Santa doesn't want to spend too much. I'm looking at the
Christmas circulars and have no idea where to get one, maybe a marine
store. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance