Capt. Mooron

Ganzy... run right out and buy yourself some friggin' tampax!

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Fishboy, seems to me that you're really concerned about me. I think you
should focus your attention elsewhere, as 1) I'm don't give a **** what
you think and 2) you're a fool.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"gonefishiing" wrote in message
jon,
you are really a funny guy

don't get so bent out of shape.
it is just a newsgroup

let's see if i can help you........

social skills 101:

talk? is that what you call your posts?

talk is one sided, a monolugue, and response is not required.
when talk gets intelligent, it becomes conversation, which is generally
when two or more people exchange ideas.
whether they agree or not, really does not matter.

it is the high pitch of your voice that is of concern and may point to
the reason for the ganz is gay posts.

what you do here is more accurately known as an incessant whine, often
times accompanied by a tantrum.

apparently you don't have children, otherwise you would understand this
is the sort of thing that most young people learn to grow out of with
guidance from parents, usually by the age of 6 or 7, and begin the
journey of growing up with a realistic view towards the larger world.

when this doesn't happen, later in life it usually points to a persons
insecurities. when prolonged, it can develop into a more severe
dilusional view of the world, often requiring professional long term
help.

the sweetheart standing next to me agrees that the forms of behavior you
present are a classic indication of a man with a small pee pee ......

didn't you also say, once or twice, you voted for kerry?
yes that would explain the rest............

can you see any of this?

gf.