dazed and confuzed

Meindert Sprang wrote:
"lupi" wrote in message

Also, I want to make an anchor light with 6 of the 60 degree lamps
flashing so fast they look like they are all on- kind of like the
moving pictures principle. A 555 timer chip, a capacitor, a current
limiting resistor? In theory this would still only drawn the current
of one lamp. Is any of this practical? Thanks again.

An anchor light is not supposed (or even allowed to) flash.....

Meindert

I believe he wants to strobe them faster than the eye can percieve.
something like 50 hz would do it.

--
""War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and
degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing

I strongly urge everyone reading this to check out WWW.anysoldier.us,
and support our troops with a letter, a package or a donation.