Jonathan Ganz

Good. You've taken the right approach. You've killfiled me! You're a coward
that's for sure. You're also a liar, but that's another issue isn't it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message
Gaynz is just a psycho. Ignore him. It is a far
better newsgroup without him. Over the years
his posts have degenerated into profanity and
inanity.

The only time I even see his garbage anymore
is second-handed and soon those will be few and
far between as more and more people decide to
ignore him.

It's really kind of sad because there was a time
when Gaynz actually had something worthwhile to
contribute. Now, he puts me in mind of one of those
street people who sit on the sidewalk and yell
profanity at you when you walk by if you just
happen to look their way.

What's that disease called anyway? Is it Tourettes
Syndrome? Yes, that's it.

http://www.tourettes-disorder.com/

CN

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Why do you think Cappy tortures his cat? Is that what you do? I get
the impression he loves his cat and prolly takes good care of it.

Scotty