Capt. NealŪ

You are the person spinning. Show me where I ever stated
Gore was the first to file in court, please.

What I wrote is this:

"Isn't it quite sad how Democrats seem to accept the tactic
of attempting to use the courts to win their elections?

"Gore started this tactic without realizing it is a lose-lose
proposition."

I said nothing about anyone's being first to file in court.

What I did say is how sad it is that Democrats seem to
accept the fact of attempting to use the courts to win
their elections.

Bush was the winner. Gore tried to use the courts to
have himself declared the winner. This is consistent
with my statement.

You, in typical lying liberal fashion are attempting
to change the subject because you lost on the original
topic.

CN

"thunder" wrote in message ...
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 23:30:57 -0500, =?iso-8859-1?Q?Capt._Neal=AE?= wrote:

The very link you posted proves you wrong. It states:

BS snipped

Spin as you wish, Bush was the first to file action in the courts. You
can write another few pages of BS, but that won't change the facts.