NOYB

Default Zogby Poll: No economic rebound

If God were our President, I suspect we wouldn't have to worry about
national security. Besides being omniscient, He throws a mean thunderbolt
for surgical strikes. Also, His WMD's are second to none. If He were a
Democrat, He's the sole candidate that could get my vote. Since He's not,
it looks like I'll be voting for Bush again.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
The "I am not Bush" platform is not enough for me, and for most of the
people who I associate with.

Dave

Be frank, Dave. A verifiable "I am God" platform wouldn't snag your vote,
unless the Almighty just happened to be a Republican. :-)