Doug Dotson

The new Air-X is definately quieter than the older ones. But the KISS
is much quieter than either and generates quite a bit more power.

Doug
s/v Callista

"James" wrote in message

I am looking at wind generators. According to the latest literature, the
Air-X marine wind generator is claimed to be 80% less noisy than the (very
loud and annoying in my opinion) older model, the Air Marine.

Can anyone offer any first hand experience with Air-X Marine wind
generator as compared to the old Air Marine one?

Also, does anyone have any recommendations for products in particular?
Real world experience is what I am looking for...the advertisign hype
isn't much use. Experience is.

Thanks

Jimmy