DonQuijote1954

"Joanne" wrote in message nk.net...
This isn't some little park lake like I imagined you were describing.
Although I'm not familiar with your put-in point, any boat launch ramp
should be as available to kayaks as any other craft. If you are launching
from a non-ramp site, walk the three blocks or drive to a public ramp and be
done with it. You are so lucky to have this wonderful place to paddle.

The only park with a canoe ramp is two miles away, but takes a car and
then be limited by the closing hours. Limitations, limitations,
limitations...

And the next best choice is kind of dangerous and difficult.
Surrounding areas are all monopolized by the lions. What's left?

In Colorado, we have a great deal of compassion for the homeless who have
hard and shortened lives. Typically, the homeless are struggling with
mental illness and are difficult to help although many try.

You must have been raised into accepting the homeless as normal but I
have not. I'd like to remind you they are the symptom of a jungle. A
few that have it all (private marines and all), others that are left
behind and discarded like animals (the homeless), and a majority who
got no place in between. It's a jungle out there...

Of course, kayaking and the homeless have nothing to do with each other
except to distract the officials from your issue with them. Gratitude is
the antidote for resentment and the map seems to point to a lot to be
grateful for.

The things I have to be grateful were created by NATURE, but are
quickly disappearing thanks to the relentless attack by motorboats and
the careless dumping, so a few can have fun.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Likewise. Thanks Mother Nature!