Joanne

"DonQuijote1954" wrote in message
om...
Max wrote in message
I'd really like to hear more about the details specific and germane to
the Miami park problem.

Could you post a mapquest link to the spot in question, or an overhead
image?

Here's the map (I hope it works)...

(I'd come down 18 st, but now I have to walk 3 times farther and
launch at a more dangerous place)

http://www.smartpages.com/cityguides...yType=&Radius=

This isn't some little park lake like I imagined you were describing.
Although I'm not familiar with your put-in point, any boat launch ramp
should be as available to kayaks as any other craft. If you are launching
from a non-ramp site, walk the three blocks or drive to a public ramp and be
done with it. You are so lucky to have this wonderful place to paddle.

In Colorado, we have a great deal of compassion for the homeless who have
hard and shortened lives. Typically, the homeless are struggling with
mental illness and are difficult to help although many try.

Of course, kayaking and the homeless have nothing to do with each other
except to distract the officials from your issue with them. Gratitude is
the antidote for resentment and the map seems to point to a lot to be
grateful for.

Happy Thanksgiving.

--
Sincerely,
Joanne

If it's right for you, then it's right, . . . . . for you!!!

Play - http://www.jobird.com
Pay for Play - http://www.jobird.com/refund.htm
Looking for Love? - http://www.jobird.com/hearts.htm
Garden Kinder CDs