Stephen Baker

Jax says:

like I said, Glenn, in the world of corporate finance you would be asked to
go
to the loading dock to see if it is raining outside.

Which may be why he isn't in it. God knows it would bore me to tears, and I
couldn't be less interested in it.

you are currently
budgeted for nearly ***three frickin' hundred amps*** PER DAY!!

I'd have thought with your penchant for being able to quote definitions for
units so readly that you would have realised that it's AMP-HOURS, not amps.

Frankly, I feel
cold, not cool, iced drinks ashore is one hell of a lot cheaper.

That probably would suit Glenn very well, as it keeps you (and yahoos like you)
out of the harbour more.

Steve