thunder

Default OT--Amazing numbers

On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 22:35:26 +0000, NOYB wrote:

Additionally, there are an untold number that fled to Syria, Sudan, and
Iran...likely in the same convoys that shipped the weapons to those places
right before the war.

Syria and Iran? I just don't buy it. Iranians saw those WMDs first hand
in the Iran/Iraq War. Iran may have lost as many as 1 million killed or
maimed in that war. No way would they take Iraq's WMDs, nor would Saddam
give them Iran. As for Syria, they sided with Iran in that war, and only
recently reopened their border with Iraq. While it is possible, I think
it is very unlikely Syria has Iraq's WMDs. A far more likely scenario, is
that Rumsfeld's Office of Special Plans cherry picked the intelligence
leading to this war.

http://www.radioleft.com/article.php?op=Print&sid=1192

http://www.newyorker.com/fact/conten...512fa_fact#top