Jonathan Ganz

Yeah, but I bet he told you to lose the tits.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 07:05:04 -0500, DSK wrote
this crap:

Horvath wrote:
I guess you didn't see the OTHER THREE flags that we got.

No, why would I take the time to look? You obviously have low esteem,
which would be a problem except for the fact that you've earned it. You
also are overweight and should do something about your blood pressure.

You obviously didn't see my picture, and my blood pressure is perfect.
At my last doctor's visit, it was 120/65.