RG

Default 4 stroke produces more "thrust"????

Noah...20 degrees..Bah Humbug...Why do you think I moved from Chicago 23
years ago?? RG

Calif Bill, Yea, we have our version of your "sleds" see
www.flatsmasterboats.com . They say they run on spit. They are fiberglass,
though, which works around here just fine.
RG

"noah"
Rich,
I've got no problem with your setup- sounds perfect for where
you run. I DON'T want to hear about 65°, however, as we never cleared
20° today!

20" inches of snow sit on my boat cover. I'll get to it, but first,
I've got to shovel the roof. Rain is forecast for Wednesday, and
that's a bad mix. (

Please don't tease the animals. þ
Regards,
noah

To email me, remove the "OT-" from OT-wrecked.boats.noah.
...as you were. )