Joanne

"Galen Hekhuis" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:30:27 -0800, "Cheto"
wrote:
Where do you live that *injecting* illegal drugs is illegal. I know many
places where possession of certain substances is illegal, and I know many
places where selling certain substances is illegal, but I know of none
where *injecting* (or any other form of consumption) illegal drugs can
result in charges. Can you tell me where this is true and possibly
provide
a pointer to the relevant statute?

Galen Hekhuis NpD, JFR, GWA
Guns don't kill people, religions do

It would be difficult to consume without first possessing. Even if someone
else held the consumable as it was being consumed in a public park, both
would probably be candidates for arrest.

--
Sincerely,
Joanne

If it's right for you, then it's right, . . . . . for you!!!

Play -
http://www.jobird.com
Pay for Play - http://www.jobird.com/refund.htm
Looking for Love? - http://www.jobird.com/hearts.htm