David Reuteler

In rec.bicycles.misc Cheto wrote:
"Jacobe Hazzard" wrote in message

If the public is so concerned about some homeless people in a park, whom
to the best of my knowledge have never been known to do anything illegal
or threatening, then maybe there's a problem with the public? Maybe, and
bear with me here, we should treat the homeless like others, innocent
until proven guilty?

I don't know where you live, but where I live urinating and defecating in
public, performing sex acts in public, drinking to the point of
unconsciousness in public, injecting illegal drugs and leaving used needles
laying around, leaving garbage laying around and agressive panhandling are
all illegal.

and yet they fail to arrest frat boys en masse. did you have a point about
the homeless? ahh, panhandling. yea, well, boys gotta make a livin'.
--
david reuteler