DSK

Jonathan Ganz wrote:
I know it's ugly, but if it works...

What do you mean by "works"?

Actually, the Coronado 23 isn't such a bad boat, it's essentially the
same as the Columbia 23 of a few years earlier but made much more
cheaply (like about 2/3 the cost and much cheaper labor).

To answer your question... the Army Corps of Engineers dock is always
available. :-)

Take the boat, remove the motor, sails, lines, fittings, and anything
else that looks like it might be of service, and drop it off anonymously
at the COE docks. You'll be glad you did!

For a couple of years I chased around the Southeast trying to get boat
donations for a sailing club. After a year of taking a couple of junkers
that cost more money & work to get sailing, I started raising my
standards. We still got boats. And after the demonstration of how
serious the club was, a much wealthier organization bought us 8 brand
new boats!

Fresh Breezes- Doug King