DonQuijote1954

"Claire Petersky" wrote in message ink.net...
"DonQuijote1954" wrote in message
om...

Give 'em another choice: light community work.

On top of their existing jobs?

Yep, I think the homeless have been philosophizing enough about life
now to go back and join the real world.

There's this place next to the Intercontinental Hotel. It's a wooden
pier with the most awesome view over the bay. Perfect for romantic
hideout...

Well, guess who's there. Yeah, THEY are also there, day and night, and
even have set up camp cardboards and all, NEXT to the lions in the
hotel! I've denounced the situation multiple times (so I can romantize
there) but nothing.
Sure since the rich and famous give a dam about REAL FREEDOM to enjoy
the simple things they give a damn. And that's how the jungle came to
be a jungle...