DonQuijote1954

Jeff Starr wrote in message . ..
On 23 Nov 2004 16:21:28 -0800,
(DonQuijote1954) wrote:

Listen the yuppies get nervous, I get nervous and everybody gets
nervous. The problem is they are OUT OF PLACE in a park, and there
shouldn't be homeless to begin with. While there's homeless out there
I call it a JUNGLE.

Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle Song Lyrics

-snipped-
Welcome to the jungle
Feel my, my, my serpentine
In the jungle
Welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your shun n,n,n,n,,n,n,,n,n,,n,n,,n.n, knees,
knees
In the jungle
Welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your
It's gonna bring you down!
Ha!

I think your kayak has upside down, for way too long. You are showing
signs of oxygen depravation.

Life is Good!
Jeff

Sure, I was trying to GET AWAY from the jungle, but it's not simply
possible.

NOTE: I bought a heavy duty kayak cart and now I should be able to
walk 3 times as much as before to please the hungry lion. The
launching itself will be more dangerous too from a seawall, but hey,
what does he care but his own appetite...