Dan Valleskey

I assume you mean a whitewater boat?

off hand, I'd say to look into buying or borrowing a boat when you get
there. Air frieght charges may be such that you would not want to pay
to fly the boat back home again! I think there are proper whitewater
open boats in Europe. I have seen Old Town disco's car topped, if
they can get there, someone is likely shipping whitewater boats too.

Wilko, any ideas for this fellow??

-Dan V.

On 23 Nov 2004 17:56:40 -0800, (Bruce Berman)
wrote:

Does anybody have any information on flying to Europe with a canoe.
The boat in question is a 12'8" Mohawk. The destination is France.