Geoff Schultz

"Skip Gundlach" skipgundlach sez use my name at earthlink dot
fishcatcher (net) - with apologies for the spamtrap wrote in
:

"Geoff Schultz" wrote in message
7...
Skip,

While I can't your question, I would suggest asking it on the forums
at www.RParts.com . I've had great luck getting solid answers there.

can't
say the same for alt.hvac.

Thanks, Geoff, I'll try that. However, as Rparts sells them, I'm not
sure how objective the responses will be...

L8R

Skip (and Lydia)

I would agree that since they sell them, that you might get a less than
unbiased reply. However, they seem to have an independent paid tech who
answers lots of questions, and I've always felt that the answers were
straight forward without a sales bent.

As far as sandwiching the vacuum panel, I think that would be a good idea
as it would protect it. I would probably use expansion foam to fill in the
non-straight/irregular areas as I don't know how much you can deform the
panels to fit the shape of the hull.

-- Geoff