Ronsonic

On 22 Nov 2004 07:00:27 -0800, (DonQuijote1954)
wrote:

Ronsonic wrote in message . ..

Dude, it's a stupid park with a stupid rule. Get some perspective and start
lobbying. Call your state legislator he lives close. Try to sound unstoned and
persuasive.

Ron

Thanks all.

Or else move. I got no patience to deal with the foxes...

It's ironic that whether bicycling or kayaking you ALWAYS find
yourself at the wrong end of the food chain for doing WHAT'S RIGHT. I
grew political out of necessity and now only hope a revolution of some
sort will come from the sky. Hallelujah!!!

"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most
intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
-Charles Darwin

EVOLVE OR ELSE!

Once upon a time lived a race of dinosaurs whose violence and appetite
alarmed everybody... One day a Little Ant, tired of feeling stepped
upon, and worried about her cooperative enterprise, came up to the
Americanus Raptor--the biggest dinosaur of them all--and asked: "Why
you eat and eat everything in your path? Why don't you slim down? Why
can't we little animals at least have our own way?" Then the dinosaur,
blowing the Little Ant away, shouted: "Bigger is better, so get lost!"

The Little Ant, then, gathered the whole cooperative and said:
"Comrades, our world is being threatened by the dinosaurs, so..." And
at that precise moment the Earth was hit by a big ball of fire,
destroying all but the small animals...

A stroke of tremendous good fortune for such creatures that it would be foolish
to count on.

Rather than sit around hoping conditions change:

A - change them yourself.

B - change yourself to suit them.

I recommend "A" but your mileage may vary. Either is more productive than
waiting for a meteor to hit.

Ron