Old Nick

On 21 Nov 2004 07:40:13 -0800,
(DonQuijote1954) vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

What rocks? Are other boats allowed on the lake? Can they not hurt
themselves?

Beautiful day for kayaking. Perfect where I live, since I live here,
in a wild place, mostly because I can walk to the bay, barely one
block away. So I just walked my kayak there until I heard someone--the
park guard--screaming. "No kayaks here!" "Why!?" I said. "Well,
regulations," he barked back. "But is there any law?" I insisted. He
informed me that the Parks Department doesn't want any legal suit from
people hurting themselves on the rocks... According to that logic, the