bomar

Default Marine stereos

Marine AM-FM- CD players and their ilk generally have the circuit boards
sealed with some sort of moisture resistant coating. Just what and how well
varies wildly.
Some of my cohorts swear plain old automotive units last just as long as
the marine units. I myself have 2 of the Jensen units and have not had any
trouble with them, the one in the big boat is mounted in a splash cover.
Marine speakers do not use paper cones, but a lot of non marine speakers
also don't use paper.
Most marine radios/speakers are white to better match the gelcoat.

"m Ransley" wrote in message
No takers