NOYB

Default OT--Amazing numbers

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.e94b15cb225c5b955ebcfb918f5c59a0@107 0907842.cotse.net...
NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
John Gaquin wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

news:br0lft$27poe8

Here's a short and now out of date list

Since you unequivocally pronounce all these statements as

administration
lies, we can presume that you have confirmed documentary evidence

that
there
are not now and were not then any NBC weapons in Iraq.

Sources, please?

WMD, please?

It's too early. David Kay's preliminary report was pretty convincing

all by
itself. However, the Bush administration knows that it will take a

lot more
to convince the most ardent naysayers. I suspect the final report will

be
all the proof that anyone needs...and will be released sometime next

summer.

If it is, it'll be rightfully slammed for being pre-election Republican
bull****. If it were released tomorrow, it would simply be Republican
bull****.

No one is going to believe suddenly uncovered caches of WMD now.

You meant to say that *you* won't believe it. Anybody that challenges a
finding of WMD's will be slammed for pre-election Democratic bull****.