Jonathan Ganz

Cappy... she's a dyke, what can you expect..

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

Dear LP,

You spurned me, you uppity wench, so I had no thought for you
in my journeys. I use hotmail for my e-mail now as I needed an
internet based service which is available anywhere where the
Internet is.

As for sharks eating me, that was no longer a problem once
I sailed away from your lies and games. If ever you wish to
bask in my company again, all I need from you is an apology
and perhaps a little in-person begging for mercy while clad
only in a black lace teddy with matching thong bottom.

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
I'm shocked! Neal left on New Years day in 2004. He never gave us a
progress report. I thought the sharks ate him.

I tried to e-mail him a couple of months ago and his e-mail was returned.

Now Taddy has found me despicable! What shall I do know?

LP (can Peter Wiley give me a job on his ship?)