Bob Crantz

http://www.beachpatong.com/gaypatong/phuketgayfestival/

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
**** off dick breath. You're a slime sucking turd.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
nk.net...
Joe,

Praise and Glory!

It would be magnificent to sail with such good, Godly, Christian folk!

However, my work is cut out for me here, sailing the good ship ASA with
Captain Neal at the helm and you as first mate. There's so many liberals
throw overboard, so many meddling foriegners to repel and so much

praising
of the Lord to do!

Our work is cut out for us, but with a cargo of Bibles our work shall be
done! Winged demons such as Ganz, gluttonous bellied ogres such as
Bobsprit
shall be cast aside and spend eternity is the lava lakes of hell!

Praise!

There is some concern about your boat, though. Wasn't it at one time all
molten with sparks flying about and surrounded by sulphurous smells?

Isn't
the center of the earth all iron? Aren't you condemned for eternity to
pick
rust and paint? I'm beginning to suspect that you are already in hell

and
Ms
Terry is the devil herself!

Amen!

Bob Crantz

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Hey Bob Crantz,

http://www.cruisevanguard.com/trbc/

Woulden't that be a blast! To much fun for one crossing of the

Atlantic.

Joe