Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
What a sad shallow view. Have you ever listened to Chinese Classical?

Yes

It's
discordent and unpleasant at first.

No it's not

It's far different with minor melodies
burried. But composer told me that it held it's own brilliance once
studied and
he was right. I own several Chinese recordings not including the modern.

Because the composer told you??? ...... that speaks volumes!

I'm so sorry for you Mooron, truly. It's a tiny world you've built for
yourself.

Heh.. we have the CBC.

And you've clearly had no philisophical reflection on the arts beyond
what a child might feel.

How convieniently pretentious to believe that premise..... but at least it
affords credibilty to my assumption that your only interest is to stoke the
possibility that someone may mistake you as having a clue as to what
constitues good taste and fine art.

CM