Albert

thanks Brian - because it is so old (or to me anyway), I thought it
would be nice to get as close a date as possible. I wondered if there
was a sail number register?

Brian Whatcott wrote in message . ..
On 20 Nov 2004 12:00:57 -0800, (Albert)
wrote:

Hi

I have just recently bought a Fairey Marine Albacore, with sail number
A882
It's quite an early one with decking at back and a brass plaque.
I can't find a hull number on the plaque or tansome...can anyone offer
a thought on the age?

I'm quite new to sailing, but am hoping to be able to go cruising with
my children in the future. I can see there is lots to learn!

Many thanks

How close to the real age do you want?
You could start with an age estimate of 1959

Brian Whatcott