Dan O'Connell

OK....guys! They must not only keep my hands warm and dry on the way to
church...or out planting trees...but I also need the dexterity to load and
fire my Bushmaster .223 (30 round clips) ...Is that better Galen??

Dan O

"Galen Hekhuis" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 23:29:53 GMT, "Dan O'Connell"
wrote:

This may be off topic (LOL) but does anyone have a favorite brand of very
cold water/airtemp paddling gloves. I bought a pair of Marmot
windproof/water resistant gloves this week..and froze the instant they

got
wet. Is neoprene the best...etc? I also have super lightweight
pogies/mambas...so coupled with something else thinner and with tacky

grip
may be my goal? Thanks in advance...this group always has the best

advice
as usual....Dan O

Let me be among the first to complain about your bringing up a paddling
question in a paddling newsgroup. I live in Florida so I have no idea
about paddling gloves, I just wanted to make sure you were severely
reprimanded.

Galen Hekhuis NpD, JFR, GWA
Guns don't kill people, religions do