Jim

Default o.t. Take two didn't turn out as well as expected

Spending MY money on THEIR reelection photos is not a silly persnickety
issue.

Starting a war is not a silly persnickety issue.
The policy of starting "preemptive" wars is not a silly persnickety issue.
Lying about the reasons for starting a preemptive war is not a silly
persnickety issue.

There is nothing involved with a complete disregard for history in
foreign policy that is a silly persnickety issue.

OK?

If Bush actually gets elected in 2004, "it'll be people like you that
do it." Not people like me.

Jim

Clams Canino wrote:

This is *exactly* why if the Dems lose in 2004 it'll be people like you that
do it. I've already heard people musing about how the party seems to have
an "angry" overtone. Cod knows there's enough real issues to get on about?
Or is yours becoming the party of the silly persnickity issues? I hope not.

-W

"Jim" wrote in message
ink.net...

It was a fake dinner. Same thing. I didn't make anything up, if it
wasn't real, it was a fake.

Same with the table decoration.

Clams Canino wrote:

It wasn't a fake turkey. It was the display centerpiece bird. Actually,

the

correct one to hold for a photo-op. Unless of course, you *prefer* he

hold

up a hotel-pan full of pre-sliced turkey and gravy for the cameras -

LOL!

Now if he tried to actually CUT the display bird - that would be funny

as

hell.

But it wasn't a fake bird.

I think our Prez has enough "exposure" without having to make some up?

-W

"Jim" wrote in message news:xnPAb.4909

It would be interesting to know whether Bush was supposed to hold up
that turkey platter.

It's possible he was to hold up that platter for the camera, that's
exactly what he did. How could that possibly be the wrong thing to do?
Symbolism, fake turkey being held by a.... let's just say the symbolism
is what's wrong here.