Peggie Hall

On 18 Nov 04 13:38:17 GMT, (Pekka Huhta)
wrote:
One of the gems that was found in the pile was an old marine head "A.B.
Sands&Sons Co. New York".

What might be the value of the head? What's the history of the company?

I thought I knew every US marine toilet mfr who ever existed, but you've
managed to stump me with that one...but I know a few people who've been
in this business a decade or two longer than I have...one of them will
know. I'll get back to you.

--
Peggie