Greg

I buy lots of stuff on Ebay but I always look to see what a new one is before I
even look. I see lots of used stuff that ends up going for more than new and
new stuff that sells for more than just going to a web store and buying it. The
things that do sell cheaper on the net than in a store are PC parts. You will
still do better at a Office Depot type store if it is a promo item.
The trick on buying cheap on Ebay is to watch a guy who is selling lots of the
same thing. Bid low and wait until the week where everyone who wants one has
one. That is when you get the best deal. Just be careful on shipping!!!
Sometimes the shipping is more than the part is worth, even if you "won" it for
a penny.