Gary Warner

Default o.t. Take two didn't turn out as well as expected

"Clams Canino" wrote in message

This is *exactly* why if the Dems lose in 2004 it'll be people like you

that
do it. I've already heard people musing about how the party seems to have
an "angry" overtone. Cod knows there's enough real issues to get on

about?
Or is yours becoming the party of the silly persnickity issues? I hope

not.

-W

I agree with this exactly. President Bush and his team have many serious
decisions and actions they can and should be held accountable for. When
people snip at his heals for small items it only make the complainers look
small.