Spear Chucky

"Falky foo" wrote in message
. com...
my question is, why do you put 'is' between apostraphes?

It's a Clintonian expression

"Spear Chucky" wrote in message
I thought the advent of online purchase was to find deals.

Shopping for new SCUBA stuff isn't paying off in savings.

For example, I purchased a AB Biller 48" speargun for $200.00 at Scuba

Quest
in Orlando and every place online it was considerably more. I lost the
tip
last time out and a replacement 'is' anywhere from $17.00 to $24.00

online.
Retail the tip is 19.95.

The same is true for cigars. I pay $82 w/tax for a box (25) of Hoyo de
Monterrey, double corona maduros. I've never seen them cheaper online

So what ever happened to the incentive to buy online?
--
SC
Proverbs 29:2

wicked