Short Wave Sportfishing

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:51:52 -0500, "Spear Chucky"
wrote:

I thought the advent of online purchase was to find deals.

Shopping for new SCUBA stuff isn't paying off in savings.

For example, I purchased a AB Biller 48" speargun for $200.00 at Scuba Quest
in Orlando and every place online it was considerably more. I lost the tip
last time out and a replacement 'is' anywhere from $17.00 to $24.00 online.
Retail the tip is 19.95.

The same is true for cigars. I pay $82 w/tax for a box (25) of Hoyo de
Monterrey, double corona maduros. I've never seen them cheaper online

So what ever happened to the incentive to buy online?

Used to be you could actually have an honest auction on eBay too.

That's life.

Later,

Tom