Peggie Hall

Skip Gundlach wrote:
This has me very curious. You're saying that enough
speed/pressure/whatever-moves-it is developed, in an anti-siphon environment
(the vented loop), that I can clear a 1.5" line for what is (in the new
installation) about 3.5-4 feet (to the top of the loop) by dry flushing?

Yes, Skip...that's what I'm saying. A siphon break (vented loop) has no
impact on water being pushed through it...it only allows air into the
line to break the flow of water being pulled through it.

I buy that I might be able to flush solids, with water, that far, if I'm
aggressive enough with my volume (and the Raritans we have probably put in a
cup per stroke or so), but I don't see how that pipe can empty, dry pump or
not.

You can prove it to yourself by simply seeing what happens when you
flush the toilet in the dry mode.

--
Peggie