Wayne.B

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:39:02 GMT, wrote:
After I drop the keel I plan on grinding out any cracks and or
delamination. Then laying down more glass and epoxy. I have some
Kevlar matte. I would like to know if this would be good to use under
the keel bolt nuts? Or should I just stick with regular Glass?

I would use regular glass, can't see any advantage to kevlar for that
application and lots of disadvantages. Kevlar does not sand or grind
well, it just turns fuzzy and makes a mess. Neither does it wet out
very well making it difficult to judge how much resin to use.