Capt. NealŪ

I did, indeed, say that. However, I fail to see any contradiction.
Many a "professional mariner" nay, MOST professional mariners
are motor heads and not sailors. A professional mariner who is
a sailor would never consider cutting his sailboat in half and adding
length but a plain, run-of-the-mill, professional mariner (sic) such as
that Shen44 sailing wannabe might.

CN

wrote in message ...
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:35:14 -0500, Capt. NealŪ wrote:

Ganz is an idiot. It's obvious to any real sailor that you, Joe, are
a sailor and a man's man. Anyone who could attract and hold the
likes of Miss Terry can't be anything but a professional mariner.

He wants to cut his boat in half and add length. I thought you said that making
major modifications such as that was was the mark of a non-sailing lubber?

BB

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal