Harry Krause

Default SPAMMER Blacklist

Chuck Tribolet wrote:

Harry, I don't know how you developed this list, but I suspect it was
by compiling the From: tags in spam. Most of those are fake anyway,
and there's nothing wrong with those ISPs anti-spam policy.

A fairly simple solution to the spam problem is to install Mozilla and use
the spam filter in its mail reader. It works quite well, especially after
a little simple training: if it misses one (false negative) or marks something
spam that isn't (false positive) one mouse click
corrects both the immediate problem and retrains the filter.

I use Mailwasher, Chuck. Blacklists the crap before it gets to my
Mozilla. I never even see it.

--
Email sent to is never read.