NOYB

Default OT--Amazing numbers

I *hope* the Dems continue to practice dirty politics. All of the liberal
hate fests do nothing more than help the "undecided" decide...and jump
squarely behind the man with a 72% favorability rating.

Don't you get it Harry? Attacking the popular guy is the surest way to make
yourself unpopular. I figured *you*, especially, would have learned that in
grade school.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
thunder wrote:

On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 04:14:00 +0000, NOYB wrote:

I dunno Harry. This one has me totally perplexed. There is an

absolute
venom towards Bush on your side of the aisle. I've read articles from
writers who stated they hate even the way he walks. Yet, that message
only seems to come to those liberals that have a strong interest in
politics. Obviously, the hate message isn't resonating with the great
majority of the country.

That venom has been with us for some time, and isn't limited to one side
of the aisle. I never liked Clinton, but to this day, I am amazed at

the
rabid hatred he inspires in some. Personally, I don't think either
President is deserving of hatred, and find the polarization troubling

and
dangerous. I suspect the reasons lie in both sides perceptions that
Washington can not effectively run the country. Blame for this is often
the "other side".

Aside from the fact that tens of millions of Americans believe Bush
stole the election and that he is too stupid to be president and that he
has made a lot of dumb, hurtful decisions since presuming office, there
are all those things he has said and done to divide Americans into as
many camps as possible. Bush is getting just what he deserves, and heat
hasn't even been turned on yet. Starting slowly next month and then
building geometrically afterwards, Bush will be entering a political
firestorm of his own making. I've seen some of the storyboards of
upcoming television commercials. They're delightful.

--
Email sent to is never read.