Chuck Tribolet

Default SPAMMER Blacklist

Harry, I don't know how you developed this list, but I suspect it was
by compiling the From: tags in spam. Most of those are fake anyway,
and there's nothing wrong with those ISPs anti-spam policy.

A fairly simple solution to the spam problem is to install Mozilla and use
the spam filter in its mail reader. It works quite well, especially after
a little simple training: if it misses one (false negative) or marks something
spam that isn't (false positive) one mouse click
corrects both the immediate problem and retrains the filter.

--
Chuck Tribolet

http://www.almaden.ibm.com/cs/people/triblet

Silicon Valley: STILL the best day job in the world.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message ...
This week's list of EMAIL SPAMMERs. If your ISP is on this list, you
cannot send me EMAIL.

3796

webrobot@*

--