Harry Krause

Default OT--Amazing numbers

Gould 0738 wrote:

I've seen some of the storyboards of
upcoming television commercials. They're delightful.

No they're not.

For the next 11 months we will engage in an experiment to see which side can
gather the most votes from Boobus Americanus by saying hateful things about the
other. Sadly enough, after the mega-millions spent by political candidates to
slander one another- we draw very little distinction between disdain for the
"wrong" candidate and disdain for the people who support that candidate.

Actually, the kinds of ads I'm envisioning are aimed at getting the core
voters riled up so they show up at the polls on election day. Boobus
Americanus votes Republican these days, and you could show the actual
video tape of Bush diddling Michael Jackson and it wouldn't matter to them.

The lies, the mischaracterizations, the demonizations, and the wretched,
smoking poison will flow from Democrat and Republican sources alike.

The flow began from the GOP. Let's keep that in mind.

--
Email sent to is never read.