JohnH

On 16 Nov 2004 05:23:05 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

Harry Krause piedtypecase@a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com" onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in message ...
basskisser wrote:
"Dr. Dr. Smithers" wrote in message news:ne9ld.499302$mD.352160@attbi_s02...
"basskisser" atl_man2@a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com" onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in message
m...
"Dr. Dr. Smithers" wrote in message
JimH,
You do realize that this was Harry's favorite method of posting in
rec.boats, it will take basskisser a few months to realize that Harry is
no
longer cut and pasting news articles. As soon as he realizes his master
has
moved on to new things, Basskisser will move on to whatever Harry is
doing.

As well as Fritz's, but you seem to condone it from him just fine, huh?

Can you show me one post where I condoned anything Fritz has done?

You kiss his ass constantly!!!!

Why do you bother with either of them, Bass? Neither is anything more
than a boil on the other's ass. Just dumpster them, and all they'll have
left is each other, Hertvig and Herring.

Well, Harry, I know it's kind of mean, but I just love watching them
makes complete fools of themselves!

Yup, them makes 'em alright!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,