thunder

Default OT--Amazing numbers

On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 04:14:00 +0000, NOYB wrote:

I dunno Harry. This one has me totally perplexed. There is an absolute
venom towards Bush on your side of the aisle. I've read articles from
writers who stated they hate even the way he walks. Yet, that message
only seems to come to those liberals that have a strong interest in
politics. Obviously, the hate message isn't resonating with the great
majority of the country.

That venom has been with us for some time, and isn't limited to one side
of the aisle. I never liked Clinton, but to this day, I am amazed at the
rabid hatred he inspires in some. Personally, I don't think either
President is deserving of hatred, and find the polarization troubling and
dangerous. I suspect the reasons lie in both sides perceptions that
Washington can not effectively run the country. Blame for this is often
the "other side".