Gary Warner

Default OT--Amazing numbers

"K Smith" wrote in message:

the ones that returned lefty taxes to the tax payers so they can decide
for themselves how to live their lives?? instead of faceless unelected
cretins like you deciding what should be done with other peoples' money,

or

I'll just reply to your first idea and leave the other ones for others:
"Returning" taxes when running huge
deficits and increasing discretionary spending at an amazing rate is
not "returning" any money. Bush likes to say "it's your money" but
it's also "your" debt. Or, more probably, debt that you are passing
on to your kids. ~ How about I borrow $100 in your name and
give you $50 of it? Sounds good to me.