Gould 0738

Default Which of you Dems hacked Google ??

Bush actually *may* be reasonably intelligent in some apsects.
Intelligence has
many facets. Whatever his other skills might be, even the most devout

apologist
has to admit that Bush's *verbal* IQ

Several sources confirm that Bush scored
1206 (out of 1600) on his SAT. 566 verbal and 640 math. Additional indication
that his intelligence is not particularly verbal.

I wonder if scores of 566 (out of 800 possible) and 640 (again, out of 800)
were strong enough to qualify for admission to an Ivy League school in 1968?

Here's a surprise- a guy that I would have thought was more verbal than
pragmatic isn't! Al Gore, a reasonably gifted speaker, scored 625 on the
verbal SAT and 730 on the math. That's not a bad math score.

One of many cites:
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/pr...george-w-bush/