jps

Default Which of you Dems hacked Google ??

In article ,
says...

So tell us what industry "you" employed these people in??? then. It's
your claim jps, in true Harry fashion for the same reason, so you can
pretend you know something of business.

The only thing worthwhile answering is that I'm in the high tech
business and it involves computers and programming. My company is 12
years old in Feb. and we've worked with and count as clients
internationally recognized firms. I don't pretend to know something
about business, I've run this one for 12 years and it has made it
through very difficult transitions, survived and is now prospering, even
during the corporate downturn.

And I've received not one bit of help from the government, other than
access to people who have a decent public education, for which I'm very
thankful. I pay taxes on time, I'm not aggressive with tax loopholes to
avoid paying taxes. I've chosen not to reincorporate in Nevada or the
District of Columbia to avoid state business and occupations taxes.

You're welcome to refute and accuse but you'd be wrong.

jps