Thom Stewart

John,

I'd like to add a foot note;
Do you know where the Lindberg's lived when they returned from Europe?
They settled on the north shore of Long Island.
Oyster Bay Township. Their children's cook was my Aunt. Lindy and Anne
flew the first route that later became PanAm routes. Their home gave
Lindy good access to Gruman aircraft and Republic aircraft factories
where they used him as a consultant

Cubans in the USA weren't there until Castro took power, long after Cuba
was free from Spain. John, those people didn't flee to Spain, did they.
Good old USA

Your Hartford article open in its first paragraph to it being a
un-validate information

I hope you aren't to put out if I'm not impressed by your reply.

Ole Thom